Wild NZ Brushtail
Ethically irresistible! The lively Brushtail Possum benefits from New Zealand's rich flora and fauna, making it probably the highest source of Omega 3 from any land dwelling animal. A rich and hypoallergenic feast, bursting with unique flavour.
Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised. We use a precise base of enzyme-rich green lamb tripe in each can, complimented with two effective stand-alone supplements; Zoki Oil® for Promoting Skin & Coat Health, and Flexipet® for Joints & Connective Tissue Support.
High Meat Content | Natural Ingredients & Grain-Free | Wild/Free-Range Boneless Proteins | Precise Base of Enzyme-rich Green Lamb Tripe | Coenzyme Q10 to Support Cardiovascular Health | Free from Growth Hormones & Antibiotics
- Ingredients Boneless Wild Brushtail, Brushtail Broth, Lamb Broth, Lamb Green Tripe, Ovine Plasma, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Lamb Liver, TSPP, Hoki Oil, Cassia, Agar, Guar Gum, Taurine, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Green-Lipped Mussel, Abalone, Marine Collagen Powder, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Coenzyme Q10
- Feeding Guide Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days. Small (3kg): 1 x 170g can per day. Medium (6kg): 2 x 170g cans per day. Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet's weight, life-stage and level of exercise. Pregnant/Lactating Females: Feed up to three times the daily adult amount.
- Quantity 85g & 170g cans
- Suitable Ages, Sizes, Breeds Balanced & Complete Nutrition for Adult Cats
- Crude Protein (Min)(as fed) 14.0%
- Crude Fat (Min)(as fed) 4.0%
- Crude Fibre (Max)(as fed) 1.0%
- Crude Ash (Max)(as fed) 3.0%
- Moisture (Max)(as fed) 78.0%
- Carbohydrates (as fed) 1.1%
- Calcium (dry matter basis) 3.7%
- Phosphorus (dry matter basis) 1.9%
- Calories (kcal/kg)(as fed) 987
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(dry matter basis) 4304
- Calories (kcal/85g can)(as fed) 84
- Calories (kcal/170g can)(as fed) 168