Wild NZ Goat
New Zealand Wild Goat is hypoallergenic, free from any growth hormones, and antibiotics. Slow cooked in a delicious broth, loaded with taste and delivering a whole new level of nourishment and satisfaction for your pet.
Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised.
93% Meat & Organs | Meat as No.1 Ingredient | Wild/Free-Range Boneless Proteins | Precise Base of Enzyme-Rich Green Lamb Tripe
Green-Lipped Mussel for Hip & Joint Support | King-Salmon Oil for Skin & Coat Health | Grain-Free
- Ingredients Deboned Goat, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Yeast, Carrot, Cassia Gum, Agar-Agar, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Glycine Complex, Niacin Supplement, Alpha-Tocoperol Acetate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Glycine Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol.
- Feeding Guide Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days. Small (3kg): 1 x 185g can per day. Medium (6kg): 2 x 185g cans per day. Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet's weight, life-stage and level of exercise. Pregnant/Lactating Females: Feed up to three times the daily adult amount.
- Quantity 90g & 185g cans
- Suitable Ages, Sizes, Breeds Balanced & Complete Nutrition for Adult Cats
- Crude Protein (Min)(as fed) 14.0%
- Crude Fat (Min)(as fed) 4.0%
- Crude Fibre (Max)(as fed) 1.5%
- Crude Ash (Max)(as fed) 3.0%
- Moisture (Max)(as fed) 78.0%
- Carbohydrates (as fed) 1.79%
- Calcium (dry matter basis) 1.55%
- Phosphorus (dry matter basis) 0.88%
- Calories (kcal/kg)(as fed) 1060